We use your personal information to provide and improve the services available on the website and/or improve your way of using the website, and by using the website, you consent to our collection and use of data in accordance with this Policy.
• Your Personal Information: We mean the website user information, whether this information is already in our possession or is likely to become in our possession.
• Usage Data: It means the data collected automatically, whether it results from the use of the website, and/or issued by the website’s programming itself (for example, the visiting duration of the page).
• Information Control: This means we or any natural or legal person who decides (on his own or with third parties) the purpose of processing personal information, the way in which it is processed or in which it will be processed.
• Information Processors (or service providers): means any natural or legal person who processes information on behalf of the information controller.
• User: Any natural person who uses the services and/or the website in connection with personal information.
1- Collection and use of Information:
We collect a large number of various information for various purposes in order to provide and improve the services available to you on the website, which include but not limited to:
• First name and last name.
• Phone number.
• Address, region, county, zip code, and city.
• Cookies and usage data.
• Data from social media networks, in case you are using your social media network accounts to register and create an account on the website. The information used from social media websites such as Facebook, Google+ and Twitter include the following:
o Your Name
o The username for the social network
o Date of Birth
o E-mail address
o Profile picture.
o General data of contacts if you synchronize your account or log in in order to get an account in the platform using your accounts in these social networks.
We may use your personal information to connect you with services, advertising and promotional materials and other information of any kind, which may be of interest to you, whether developed by us only or by third parties or in cooperation between us and any third party.
2- Usage Data:
We may collect information that your browser sends when you visit or access the website through or by a mobile phone. These usage data may include information such as: Internet address, the protocol for your computer, browser type, browser version, the website pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time you spent on these pages, rare device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the website through a mobile phone, the usage data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile phone’s unique identifier, the Internet address and protocol of your mobile phone, the type of the Internet browser used by your mobile, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
3- Geographic Location Data:
We may use and store information about your location if you allow us to do so. We use this data to provide features related to our services and to improve and adapt the service according to that. You may enable or disable geolocation services when using the service at any time through your device settings.
4- Cookies and Tracking Data:
Here are examples of the cookies we use:
• Session Cookies: We use session cookies to operate our service.
• Preferred Cookies: We use preferred cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
• Security Cookies: We use security cookies for security purposes.
• Advertising Cookies: Advertising cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
6- Use of Data:
We use the collected data for a variety of purposes, including, without limitation the following:
• To provide our services.
• To notify you of any changes to our services.
• To enable you, upon your choice, to participate in the interactive features of our service.
• To provide client support service.
• To collect valuable analysis or information that allows us to develop our services and/or the website.
• To monitor the use of our services and/or the website.
• To detect, process and mitigate the technical problems.
• To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events that we offer, and similar to the goods and services you have purchased or inquired, unless you disable of receiving such information.
6- Legal basis for data processing in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
We may process your personal information for one of the following reasons:
• The need to contact you.
• You have allowed us to do so.
• If the processing is for our legitimate interest and does not override your rights.
• For payment purposes.
• To comply with the provisions of the law.
Please contact us if you wish to know any of your personal information that we keep, and if you wish that this information be deleted from our systems.
You have the following data protection rights:
• The right to access, update or delete the information we keep about you at any time: You will have the right to access, update or request the deletion of your personal information directly through the settings section of your account. Please contact us for assistance in case you are unable to complete these steps.
• Right of Rectification: You have the right to request rectification of your information if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right to Object: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information.
• Right to Restrict: You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information.
• The Right of Data Transmission: you have the right to receive a copy of the information we keep about you in an organized, machine-readable and commonly used format.
• Right to Withdraw Your Consent: You also have the right at any time to withdraw your consent that we relied on, and according to this consent, we processed your personal information.
We may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to the data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area.
7- Retention of Information:
• We retain usage data for internal analysis purposes.
In general, usage data is retained for a short period of time, except in cases where the data is used to strengthen security and improve the functionality of our services and/or the website or where we are legally obligated to retain this data for a longer period.
8- Data Transfer:
Your data, including personal information, may be transferred and stored on computers located outside of your geographic area or any other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws differ from those of your region and jurisdiction.
9- Disclosure in Accordance with the Provisions of the Law:
In certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your personal information when required to do so by law, or to respond to requests from governmental authorities in power (e.g., a court or a governmental entity).
We may disclose your personal information in good faith if such action is necessary to:
• The application of legal obligations.
• Protect and defend the rights and property of Instalingo Company and/or any of its subsidiaries and/or allies.
• Reduce any wrongful act relating to the website.
• Ensure the personal security of the website users and/or the public.
• Provide protection in dealing with legal liability.
10- Data Security:
The security of your data is important to us, but it should be reminded that online transmission and electronic storage means are not 100% secure.
While we seek to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee that it is absolutely safe; since some incidents may occur outside of our control and are not related to intentional behaviour and/or wilful negligence on our part.
We may need to use third party service providers to display advertisements for you, and to help support and maintain the services and/or the website.
Third parties include but are not limited to:
• Google AdSense DoubleClick Cookie
• AdMob by Google
12- Behavioural Remarketing:
We use remarketing services to advertise through third party websites after you have visited the website.
• Google ads.
13- Service Providers:
We may use the services of third parties, whether companies or individuals, to facilitate our services “Service Providers”, and/or to provide services on our behalf, and/or provide services in connection with our services, and/or to assist us in analysing the way our services are being used.
The third party service provider shall have the right to access to your personal information only in order to perform their tasks on our behalf, and shall be obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purposes.
We may provide you with remunerated products and/or services included in the website. In this case, we use third party services for payment processes (such as payment processors).
15- Links to Other Websites:
We have no control and are not responsible for the content, privacy policies or practices of the third party websites and their services.
17- To contact us:
“The official email of the company”